Sunday, March 27, 2011

I would rather travel back in time before tsunami hit us

(by Mr. Kazuki Saito, an evacuee at the Shiroyama Gymnastic Hall & Central Community Center,  Ohtsuchi Cho, Kamihei Gun, Iwate Prefecture)
Before the quake hit, we took it for granted eating rice, hamburg, etc. and and I used to eat plateful of rice. But here, we can only get small portions of food. Besides, we only get small side dishes and miso soup. I do not want to live like this every again. I would rather travel back in time before the tsunami hit us by time machine. I want to go further back.


from NHK website "Those Affected by the Disaster: What I want to tell you now" on March 24, 2011
(http://www.nhk.or.jp/dengon/photo/index15.html)
The third from the top on the site is Kazuki.

No comments:

Post a Comment