Monday, April 4, 2011

Looking for a 19 year-old girl, who was a resident of our welfare facility

(by Mr. Masahiro Doki, an evacuee at Tagajyo Culture Center, Tagajyo City, Miyagi Prefecture)


I am looking for Tomoka Saga who is a resident of our welfare facilities. She is 19 year-old girl with intellectual disability, short-straight-haired. If you have seen her or have any information, please let any member at Culture Centre know. It is difficult for her to ask for help at such emergency disaster. I ask people around her to lend her support. Besides, Cherry School went to Suginoiri Elementary School in Shiogama city, Cherry Stone and Pear Flower went to stay at Rainbow Tagajo. All the residents are fine. So I would like their families to ease their minds. I cannot contact them from my side because all materials and data are swept away by the Tsunami.  

Mr. Masahiro Doki


From NHK website "Those Affected by the Disaster: What I want to tell you now" on March 21, 2011
http://www.nhk.or.jp/dengon/photo/index03.html

Translated by Kaoru Ono

No comments:

Post a Comment